New bonus of $110 from $75 for local 705.

atlastitan

We have a $90 base bonus added to our check. It's trash. I'd rather get an hourly increase since I could make it more valuable working overtime hours.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nor do most understand if they’re not going to school, or doing another trade this job can turn into something with a solid middle, to upper middle-class wage depending on where you live.
Retirement comes fast…seriously, this life comes and goes in the blink of an eye.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well if they stick to that part-time job and go drive and they can make a hundred grand a year
Not bad for somebody that has no education
It’s a new world…you now have 25 year old tech people making 200,300k and 16 year old you tubers and tiktok “social influencers” making a million bucks….we’re the poors now!

nWo

The union negotiated wage wasn't competitive enough to retain employees so UPS had to offer enough of a bonus so they could run a skeleton sort.

CDUB

Package Handler/ Twilight Shift
It looks like my shift’s attendance bonus is being reduced from $75 to $50. It hasn’t changed since I was hired in February. Oh well. Hopefully it goes back up at some point this year.

SweatPit

i won't bite
The rotten bonus is still going on in our area. It's been going on for years now. Atleast they give it to every part timer now and not only to individuals based on their hire date. I believe every employee should get a bonus at this point for showing up to work. Not just part timers.

The rotten bonus is still going on in our area. It's been going on for years now. Atleast they give it to every part timer now and not only to individuals based on their hire date. I believe every employee should get a bonus at this point for showing up to work. Not just part timers.
Do you really think a bonus will get more delivery drivers to come to work everyday?