New bonus of $110 from $75 for local 705.

wilberforce15

The turning point in my life was when one of my aunts was built a house by Habitat for Humanity brand-new. They gave it to her for free. In my mind I thought what a great gift she’ll cherish it forever. But to her it meant nothing. The place was condemned less than six years later. I realize then nothing that’s given to you you care about near as much as something you work for and earned.
These are not bad apples.

The entire orchard is that way.

Thebrownblob

Good for you. I'm not sure why you feel the need to mention it.
Maybe because you’re classifying certain people all as the same. Not a huge fan of that somewhere to when they say all Black people or all white people, or all Hispanic people. That’s ridiculous even among ethnic groups stark differences. Poor people are only poor as long as they are they’re just people. Like a plant you give them some good soil and little water and they’ll grow. Maybe not as tall as you or me or maybe taller.

wilberforce15

Maybe because you’re classifying certain people all as the same. Not a huge fan of that somewhere to when they say all Black people or all white people, or all Hispanic people. That’s ridiculous even among ethnic groups stark differences. Poor people are only poor as long as they are they’re just people. Like a plant you give them some good soil and little water and they’ll grow. Maybe not as tall as you or me or maybe taller.
Nope.

I said they were nearly all that way.
Not that they were all that way.

And I never said "black" or any other race.

Thebrownblob

No, all three were bad, and will have grandkids the same as she was.
Lol One is a lawyer, The other one is a regional manager for a giant food chain. You really couldn’t be more wrong LOL. My aunt passed away. Third couldn’t break free and got into drugs. That’s what happens when you underestimate the human spirit.

wilberforce15

Lol One is a lawyer, The other one is a regional manager for a giant food chain. You really couldn’t be more wrong LOL. My aunt passed away. Third couldn’t break free and got into drugs. That’s what happens when you underestimate the human spirit.
Poor people who halfway show up for life get free law school and free promotions in large companies. Just look at UPS hiring and promotion practices.
They're still poor at heart, and their kids will go right back to poverty.

That's the norm.

Thebrownblob

Poor people who halfway show up for life get free law school and free promotions in large companies. Just look at UPS hiring and promotion practices.
They're still poor at heart, and their kids will go right back to poverty.

That's the norm.
Yep they do get some stuff sometimes and I would just as well like them to use it to better their selves and pass it on then to remain poor and unproductive in society. I just like most government programs. But that one might be better than sending them to prison

wilberforce15

Yep they do get some stuff sometimes and I would just as well like them to use it to better their selves and pass it on then to remain poor and unproductive in society. I just like most government programs. But that one might be better than sending them to prison
We don't send nearly enough to prison. Everybody talks like we have too many there.

It's not nearly enough.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Too many responsible workers. Parents really screwed you guys over raising their children that way.
Hell no they did not here. 60% of the preload is late everyday. The preload Supe is a :censored2: bag to all of them so they don’t want to come at all.