new contract raise?

brother in brown

I have been out on work comp for a couple months. A month or two before we or I should say most of us got a raise. I heard there was suppose to be another one after that? Maybe once the contract was in place or something to that effect? Has anyone got a copy of the new contract yet?

brown67

Raise is split in two equal parts. First half on August 1st and second half on the following Feb. 1st.

Pay raise as follows:

2008 .70 .35 on Aug. 1st 2008 .35 on Feb. 1st 2009
2009 .75
2010 .75
2011 .85
2012 .95

Not sure how they will spit 2009-2012 since they are odd numbers, but you get the idea.

JonFrum

I have been out on work comp for a couple months. A month or two before we or I should say most of us got a raise. I heard there was suppose to be another one after that? Maybe once the contract was in place or something to that effect? Has anyone got a copy of the new contract yet?

The printed Contract has been out for two months now. Get one at your Union Hall. It's also online here . . .
http://tdu.org/node/1617

Don't count on seeing all those raises though. The Teamster Negotiating Committee can "re-allocate" your raises to the Pension and Health & Welfare Funds if they get in further financial trouble. And with the recent stock market drop, I think its safe to say most funds are in trouble.