New Contract seems Promising

It's a lynch mob. They can throw all their no vote stuff out there but someone comes with a vote yes and they are crucified.
Hey we don't have to agree on the contract.....................but we don't have to hate each other over it! Just save that hate for your lack luster management team...........Just vote...Yes .Or .No......... just vote and leave the hate out.!!!I may disagree with Stink or 407.but I would be honored to have them represent me in the office!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

anonymous6

i'll not only shave my beard off, i'll shave every hair on my body off if this guy is even a teamster.

stink219

It's a lynch mob. They can throw all their no vote stuff out there but someone comes with a vote yes and they are crucified.
Hey we don't have to agree on the contract.....................but we don't have to hate each other over it! Just save that hate for your lack luster management team...........Just vote...Yes .Or .No......... just vote and leave the hate out.!!!I may disagree with Stink or 407.but I would be honored to have them represent me in the office!!!!!!!!!!!!
100% respect!!

brown_trousers

The corporate world is an agressive world. UPS has played the corporate game well by doing WHATEVER it can do to maximize it's profit. Even going as far to ask us to pay huge copays on our health insurance. Maybe its time we started playing the same game and do WHATEVER we can do to maximize our profits (aka paychecks & benefits)

Just like Upstate said. 2:1 in favor.
Then on TDU website it will show how either the poor vote turn out is a sign of problems with the union or TSU will claim victory for showing such a concessionary contract.
I think if pass or fail. It will be down to the wire. I wouldn't be surprised if they took more then the three day count because it would be so close.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think if pass or fail. It will be down to the wire. I wouldn't be surprised if they took more then the three day count because it would be so close.

After Obama winning a second term, I have no confidence in rational voting on anything anymore.
​I guess we will see in a month or so.

tejano408

This new contract is full of rewarding opportunities. If we pass this contract we'll have the freedom to forge our career path and continue growing within the company. I hope all of you make your research and vote YES on this contract, it can't get any better. Thanks, Loyal Teamster
what contract did you see maybe if you live in the central states, this contract will hurt everyone the raises they will be giving us. we will be using on co-pays. and less coverage. and for a loyal teamster then you would hurt your brothers and sisters

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
That's just it. Teamsters can and will win this contract with just the Central States. There's a reason TeamCare was chosen and it's because it covers the most Teamsters. I personally voted no because our local hasn't decided how to do the insurance. We have until November 1st to find coverage equal or better than TeamCare. Here in the West, we can't use most of TeamCare because because the companies don't exist here. We'd be stuck with the 80/20 on everything. So we get to find options. Not voting yes until I know what my options are. Plus my ballot had the return address for UPS Freight...oi'vei. Someone screwed the pooch with that one.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
After Obama winning a second term, I have no confidence in rational voting on anything anymore.
​I guess we will see in a month or so.

Believe it or not, not everybody's an old white dude.

But I'm glad to hear Romney was so gracious in capturing Teamster votes. I'd bet he'd fight hard for the union / labor ;).