New Contract seems Promising

oldupsman

This new contract is full of rewarding opportunities. If we pass this contract we'll have the freedom to forge our career path and continue growing within the company. I hope all of you make your research and vote YES on this contract, it can't get any better.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
So I guess anybody who votes no is a disloyal Teamster. Drink your kool-aid or get out.

stink219

This new contract is full of rewarding opportunities. If we pass this contract we'll have the freedom to forge our career path and continue growing within the company. I hope all of you make your research and vote YES on this contract, it can't get any better.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
So I guess anybody who votes no is a disloyal Teamster. Drink your kool-aid or get out.
I didn't hear him say that. You said disloyal.
All disloyal means is lacking in ones faith to a person, country or body to which one has obligations to.

Stratocaster

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

HAHAHAHA...another person that's been hitting the bottle with Stink and 407. Loyal Teamster?? I think management has a special place for you.

stink219

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

HAHAHAHA...another person that's been hitting the bottle with Stink and 407. Loyal Teamster?? I think management has a special place for you.
Says the guy who doesn't even have the motivation to even put up an avatar. Weren't you the dude that cried from getting a warning letter? I won't tell.

smart girl

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
You are most definitely not a teamster at parcel

OMG

Can you please post all these "rewarding opportunities" your talking about. You will be able to forge something but I assure you it will not be a career path.

quamba 638

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

​Make your research?

AzGqkOq.jpg

You can't make this stuff up, I dare ya to even try.

balland chain

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

WTF have you been reading.. Finding NEMO ?? It cant get better ?? Yes it can get better if it voted down the company will have to offer more either thru raises, or bonus', or something, crap even the Fn turkey ! What rewarding opportunities are you referring to , I dont think I skipped a page, so if you would be so kind to send me that one so I can read it again..Grow with the company ?? There goal is to get more with less... I have seen clerks with over 30 years loose their jobs because of the technology. Hell in feeders we have less sups, because they do virtual rides by sitting in a office.. Freedom to forge our career path? What the hell is that about. My GOD, were you in the Hale Bopp cult ? and drank the kool-aid and did not make it to the mother ship ?? Jeez, now I have see it all...

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
Good answer...Sup................but I still say NO!!

balland chain

Why is it if someone digs the contract, he is drinking the kool-aid? God forbid.

Been around too long to watch these guys listen to MGMT tell them it is a great contract... If the healthcare and pension were the same nationwide, better language about technology, eliminate the language referring to injured workers who can no longer do their job, and a few other issues I wuld have considered a yes vote But with what I have read it is not as wonderful like disneyland as jazhielcit2 portrayed it to be...I actually am looking at their handle and I think this person works with me.. Not sure who it is but there are some clues in his handle... is that you L.H.....?? text me if this is you..

The Milkman

WTF have you been reading.. Finding NEMO ?? It cant get better ?? Yes it can get better if it voted down the company will have to offer more either thru raises, or bonus', or something, crap even the Fn turkey ! What rewarding opportunities are you referring to , I dont think I skipped a page, so if you would be so kind to send me that one so I can read it again..Grow with the company ?? There goal is to get more with less... I have seen clerks with over 30 years loose their jobs because of the technology. Hell in feeders we have less sups, because they do virtual rides by sitting in a office.. Freedom to forge our career path? What the hell is that about. My GOD, were you in the Hale Bopp cult ? and drank the kool-aid and did not make it to the mother ship ?? Jeez, now I have see it all...

You Are My Hero!!!:bpotd: