New contract supplements and riders

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
So but when are they gonna give out printed copies. Tempted to print out the online versions now....but thats a lot of pages.
Meanwhile i got highlighters on standby

Saca La

What is it?
So but when are they gonna give out printed copies. Tempted to print out the online versions now....but thats a lot of pages.

I went to fedex store and printed them out a few days ago. 200 pages and they even added a nice binder to it. It was 40 bucks but the words are nice and big and I can even write little notes on it. Definitely worth it. I’ll still get my hands on those little books too.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Make your own
20190509_123447.jpg

I even got my autographed by Fred Z
774.jpeg

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Is that supposed to mean something ?
Yeah I got the guy who ran for president last time to autograph my book I made, and the guy who will probably be the next General Secretary of the Teamsters.
Don't you have some more states to switch over to RTW for your buddy Trump and his Republican cronies

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yeah I got the guy who ran for president last time to autograph my book I made

If that means something to you, have at it.

I think it's embarrassing.... that Fred thinks that highly of himself.

He could barely get 1/3 of his local to vote on the contract.

and the guy who will probably be the next General Secretary of the Teamsters.

He would still be a Hoffa fan (as he was for years) if he had been accepted to

fill the Central Region VP spot, that was left open when Walt L retired.

None of his past affiliations, are going to escape him during the campaign period.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sean O.... distance himself from him.

Do you remember all the pictures of him riding his Harley, up and down the

strip in Vegas.... with his license plate that said TDUSUX ?

And now.... he speaks at the TDU "conventions".

He's a political turncoat, just out for himself.

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

If that means something to you, have at it.

I think it's embarrassing.... that Fred thinks that highly of himself.

He could barely get 1/3 of his local to vote on the contract.

He would still be a Hoffa fan (as he was for years) if he had been accepted to

fill the Central Region VP spot, that was left open when Walt L retired.

None of his past affiliations, are going to escape him during the campaign period.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sean O.... distance himself from him.

Do you remember all the pictures of him riding his Harley, up and down the

strip in Vegas.... with his license plate that said TDUSUX ?

And now.... he speaks at the TDU "conventions".

He's a political turncoat, just out for himself.

-Bug-
You sure seem threatened by these TDU folks.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yes union brother , our center drivers are scared , a grievance hasn’t been filed in our center in years , if not decades.
My center is the same way. Everyone is too scared to put a target on their back or ruffle any feathers. Other than me, I bet there are less than 5 grievances filed a year, it's pathetic. Our "stewards" are very buddy buddy with management and don't do their damn jobs as stewards.

Saca La

What is it?
My center is the same way. Everyone is too scared to put a target on their back or ruffle any feathers. Other than me, I bet there are less than 5 grievances filed a year, it's pathetic. Our "stewards" are very buddy buddy with management and don't do their damn jobs as stewards.

Damn I guess I’m lucky. 1 stewards of ours is always sticking up for us and filling out grievances with pleasure. I really hope he doesn’t leave anytime soon. And another really dislikes management but plays along with there stupidity like Orion and what not. But he also sticks up for us when we get called up to the office.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Ours we have a spot for the forms and every morning people start filling them out lol. It’s fun