Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
As a wife of a driver trying to make scratch I can tell you what I've learned so far...it seems to be this unobtainable goal. My hubby has yet to reach it. You'll go out and think you've had an awesome day just to find out the next that you were an hour or more over. Adding stops is very common as they don't start you with a full route to begin with. And quite honestly if you are busting ass, more residential stops might help your numbers. They did my hubby's. Helps to balance out the time lost on pick ups. If you really want this, get out there and bust ass, organize your truck on short lunches, get signatures at apartment buildings, know the diad well, and most of all be safe. There are some really great guys on here that will help you with ideas but also there are a lot of guys on here that will bust your balls for being a newbie, ignore them. Lol
As a wife of a upser leave us alone and go make some sandwiches.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
She's an air driver who has been around since early April.

And, a @barney.
Somebody's done their homework...but still got a D. I had to ask what a Barney is. Cuz yeah I'm that innocent and clueless. A Barney...I am not.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It does depend on how everything else goes. We had 1 driver try and fail 2 or 3 times. Speed was a very real issue, but so was getting NDA back to the building in time for the shuttle and that was the reason given for DQing.

To the OP, watch your evening routine. You should have a set place where you ALWAYS put your NDA. You should also be looking at the number of NDA pieces that you picked up when you hit your return to building time. Count them. If the numbers do not match up, either figure out why or ask a local sort sup if your truck can be unloaded, because you are missing an NDA (I have done that.)

For all others, ignoring Upstate is easy. Click on his profile and then click on ignore. It will improve your BC experience immensely.
Totally agree... put his ass on ignore and it has been great... now I'm thinking about putting @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U on ignore too...

CanOSup

One of them
If you are 1.25 Hours Paid over right now, 5 days in, and believing it is unattainable to be "scratch" with 20 + days to improve you truly have no faith in yourself.

I got a hint for you. You probably will make some improvements on your skillsets as you are not a well oiled machine 5 days in...Just relax and focus on improving everyday.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Screw their numbers I will KILL a route be done at 330 same stops same route next day finish at 730 and my over allowed is the same...don't crash don't hurt yourself and don't have late air and you will pass

CanOSup

One of them
Screw their numbers I will KILL a route be done at 330 same stops same route next day finish at 730 and my over allowed is the same...don't crash don't hurt yourself and don't have late air and you will pass

"Screw their numbers" isn't the greatest advice to someone in their qualifying period. "Their Numbers" is one of the largest elements he is being evaluated on...like it or not he needs to meet the standard the same as every other person who has come before him.

Stay positive, Try to learn everyday, Work with management don't fight against them (They are the deciding factor in you being a :thumbdown or :thumbup:.)