New hire in my building wears pants sagging

frankie55

I just don't understand why UPS would allow this, other employees have mention this amongst themselves but I have been the only one to go to management. In the past if I had an work issue it has always been handle quickly but for some reason not this situation.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
0E6B5788-AC50-4A84-B9DD-1210FEB4BDDF.gif
I just don't understand why UPS would allow this, other employees have mention this amongst themselves but I have been the only one to go to management. In the past if I had an work issue it has always been handle quickly but for some reason not this situation.

Sweetie if that’s the worst problem you have then you are living a charmed life

Box Ox

Isn't the pants below the rear a signal that he is available for other men?

I actually looked that up. Sounds like it’s not true. It does imitate the sometimes oversized elastic waist pants inmates have to wear without a belt, which could be used as a weapon or suicide tool.

Still, somebody should ask that dummy if he’s looking for a boyfriend and trying to advertise his used up butthole.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Because they don’t want to him to cry discrimination.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
He can’t sag his pants but you can wear yoga pants everyday?...20 years and still a clerk? I’d focus on your own career path instead of checking out the youngsters in the unload.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I thought about that and before I do I will ask my supervisor one last time to handle this.
I'd go to the safety supervisor and mention it's hazardous to him and he could fall and end up hitting you. Or, maybe, just maybe, devise a plan where his pants get caught on the belt and he ends up being eaten by the conveyor. This used to happen fairly often when UPS International opened hubs in the Philippines