New hire in my building wears pants sagging

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

I don't think I should have to ask him. It should be up to management to handle this. This is a young kid and I don't want him to retaliate against me.
What?? How would he & he’s not even in the union. Don’t worry about it, he can’t be mad at you asking him to pull his pants up. And after you leave he can continue to let them sag. But after you ask him enough when he sees you coming he’ll do it and everything should be fine.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I would personally walk up to him one morning and let the boy know if he’s going to wear his pants like that then at least have to decency to bleach your skid marks or wipe your ass. Guarantee those pants won’t be low again, but that’s just me.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A young man hired 2 weeks ago wears his pants sagging below his butt. He unloads by my work station (I'm a clerk) and when I look over in his direction all I can see is underwear and rear end. I am female and have been with UPS for over 20 years and I find this so disrespectful.

I have spoken to management 3 times and they have not addressed this. I even asked one of the sups if there is a UPS decency clause and he said "I don't know". What should I do.
Is his name @BakerMayfield2018 ???

john chesney

I don't think I should have to ask him. It should be up to management to handle this. This is a young kid and I don't want him to retaliate against me.
So you tell management and risk him getting fired ? I’d rather be around someone with their pants down then a snitch.