New hire in my building wears pants sagging

El Correcto

god is dead
What is this preschool stuff, quit telling the teachers jimmy keeps showing you his butt. I mean honestly that’s something you see and make a big deal out of? I made less of a fuss when I saw someone get stabbed when I was 16.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A young man hired 2 weeks ago wears his pants sagging below his butt. He unloads by my work station (I'm a clerk) and when I look over in his direction all I can see is underwear and rear end. I am female and have been with UPS for over 20 years and I find this so disrespectful.

I have spoken to management 3 times and they have not addressed this. I even asked one of the sups if there is a UPS decency clause and he said "I don't know". What should I do.
How are you at making a sammich?

john chesney

A young man hired 2 weeks ago wears his pants sagging below his butt. He unloads by my work station (I'm a clerk) and when I look over in his direction all I can see is underwear and rear end. I am female and have been with UPS for over 20 years and I find this so disrespectful.

I have spoken to management 3 times and they have not addressed this. I even asked one of the sups if there is a UPS decency clause and he said "I don't know". What should I do.
:censored2: I would hate to work with you told management 3 times and asked about a policy. Poor bastard probably literally working his ass off and his ass is showing and if it’s that bad just say hey can you pull your pants up. Just do your job and mind your own business. You never seen a guys ass before?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Sadly, UPS will have to rewrite the UPS Driver appearance guidelines to include wearing a belt over your butt crack.
Thanks, millennials !!!!!

giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I saw a guy the other day with his pants hanging below his butt for the first time in a long time. Thank God the trend is almost over. He looked so ridiculous waddling away trying to keep his pants up while holding his baby’s car seat. Lol.

Observer

Call the 800 number. There is a dress code but it is often ignored. The only reason they won't correct the situation is because the snowflakes get extremely angry and threatening. I can understand your concern. All the dude needs to wear is suspenders or bib overalls. I would be calling the 800 line pronto and inform them the dates and supes you presented this issue with. I worked with a dude who wore torn sweatpants and I could plainly see his boxers as it was torn in the front - I told my supervisor to not put me in a trailer with him and why. I got what I wanted, however, the torn pants were never addressed as the dude was black and the sup was a young white guy. But at least I didn't have to work with him anymore. The 800 number does help. It stops things for awhile. Or you could claim sexual harassment and file a grievance and explain that the supes are providing a hostile work environment by allowing this to happen. Remember though these young ones will threaten you personally and management will not due a damn thing about it. Keep us posted. Good luck. I wouldn't want to have to look at it either. I don't consider it to be a fashion statement, more of a showing of ignorance and stupidity.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

tell them is butt is showing and you find it offensive

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Call the 800 number. There is a dress code but it is often ignored. The only reason they won't correct the situation is because the snowflakes get extremely angry and threatening. I can understand your concern. All the dude needs to wear is suspenders or bib overalls. I would be calling the 800 line pronto and inform them the dates and supes you presented this issue with. I worked with a dude who wore torn sweatpants and I could plainly see his boxers as it was torn in the front - I told my supervisor to not put me in a trailer with him and why. I got what I wanted, however, the torn pants were never addressed as the dude was black and the sup was a young white guy. But at least I didn't have to work with him anymore. The 800 number does help. It stops things for awhile. Or you could claim sexual harassment and file a grievance and explain that the supes are providing a hostile work environment by allowing this to happen. Remember though these young ones will threaten you personally and management will not due a damn thing about it. Keep us posted. Good luck. I wouldn't want to have to look at it either. I don't consider it to be a fashion statement, more of a showing of ignorance and stupidity.

You saw his boxers?

Go wash your eyes out

Smh

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Pick your battles. That would be the last thing that would prompt me to call the 800 number to lodge a formal complaint.... That said,