New hire payroll issue first check

pat droogan

Help please! UPS New helper, first check. Claimed 3 allowances on w-4 completed. They paid me with 0 allowances ($180.00) they kept. I called so many people, even spoke the boss (Centennial, CO) Dave Gallegos. He mumbled and walked away. What a terrible company you run. UPS is low class...I refuse to cash the check until corrected. Is there any help and please don't tell me I can get it back when I file my taxes. Thank you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You will get it back when you file your taxes.

Truth be told, you are a seasonal employee, which means nobody really cares about you.

As long as your hours were correct they will not re-do your check.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Help please! UPS New helper, first check. Claimed 3 allowances on w-4 completed. They paid me with 0 allowances ($180.00) they kept. I called so many people, even spoke the boss (Centennial, CO) Dave Gallegos. He mumbled and walked away. What a terrible company you run. UPS is low class...I refuse to cash the check until corrected. Is there any help and please don't tell me I can get it back when I file my taxes. Thank you.

No names. TOS violation.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You get it back when you file your taxes

ManInBrown

What do you think you are accomplishing by not cashing the check? Not only will they have no idea about your SILLY protest. They couldn't care less. All in all you will be getting 3-4 paychecks before you're kicked to the curb. Suck it up buttercup. Or quit, and they will find someone else with a pulse.

God do I hate helpers.

km3

and they will find someone else with a pulse.

Maybe...maybe not. My area is offering a $150/week bonus for helpers who show up every day they're called. And I'm in one of the areas where they already make $15/hr to begin with. Seems they're having a difficult time finding people willing to do the job.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Help please! UPS New helper, first check. Claimed 3 allowances on w-4 completed. They paid me with 0 allowances ($180.00) they kept. I called so many people, even spoke the boss (Centennial, CO) Dave Gallegos. He mumbled and walked away. What a terrible company you run. UPS is low class...I refuse to cash the check until corrected. Is there any help and please don't tell me I can get it back when I file my taxes.Thank you.

Oops! These guys are all just pisssed UPS employees, they won't help you. If I was you, I wouldn't cash that check either. I would be demanding that buck 80 come out of someone's ass up above Gallegos! Since you're only a helper, UPS doesn't pay much mind to the things you do so what I would do since you won't get your money back through normal channels is this, I would wait till no one was looking and grab like 8-10 boxes and throw them in my car then bounce up outta that bitch. That should more than make up for what they screwed you out of. I would call the IRS first and file a complaint then I would grab them boxes!

The stuff UPS does is heinous. They should be stopped!