Does UPS Drug screen new hires and if so when do they do it. I know they have to do a background check and that usually takes up to 2 weeks so do they do it after that. BTW The position is a part-time supervisor

You're doing something wrong if you need drugs to enjoy life.
I don't need them I like them I love the feeling of sitting outside on a cool day watching the sunset smoking a bowl with some friends it's just awesome I have had to go without before and it didn't bother me any and it wouldn't bother me again but I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life I make enough money to support myself and my family already but I would like some more and maybe if i like it i may switch jobs and go ups full time

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't need them I like them I love the feeling of sitting outside on a cool day watching the sunset smoking a bowl with some friends it's just awesome I have had to go without before and it didn't bother me any and it wouldn't bother me again but I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life I make enough money to support myself and my family already but I would like some more and maybe if i like it i may switch jobs and go ups full time

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
IMG_0783.JPG

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You dropped these. Figured you might want them. You're welcome.

km3

so do you know for sure if they drug test shift supervisors

Most people get promoted from inside, so if PT package handlers didn't get drug tested, it stands to reason that most PT supervisors haven't been either. But to be hired directly into that position off the street...I do not know.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
128506758043.jpg