Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_0175.PNG

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Does UPS Drug screen new hires and if so when do they do it. I know they have to do a background check and that usually takes up to 2 weeks so do they do it after that. BTW The position is a part-time supervisor
they wait until all the drugs are out of your system

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't need them I like them I love the feeling of sitting outside on a cool day watching the sunset smoking a bowl with some friends it's just awesome I have had to go without before and it didn't bother me any and it wouldn't bother me again but I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life I make enough money to support myself and my family already but I would like some more and maybe if i like it i may switch jobs and go ups full time
Down with the man!!

*Jersey*

I don't need them I like them I love the feeling of sitting outside on a cool day watching the sunset smoking a bowl with some friends it's just awesome I have had to go without before and it didn't bother me any and it wouldn't bother me again but I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life I make enough money to support myself and my family already but I would like some more and maybe if i like it i may switch jobs and go ups full time

You make it sound so simple lol.
They won't drug test you unless you roll in all high and start :censored2:ing :censored2: up.

*Jersey*

Which reminds me, some knuckle:censored2: turned on the conveyor belt while a sup was trying to break a jam.
Very colorful conversation afterwards.
Knuckle:censored2: is no longer there

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does UPS Drug screen new hires and if so when do they do it. I know they have to do a background check and that usually takes up to 2 weeks so do they do it after that. BTW The position is a part-time supervisor
Drugs are illegal so why worry about a drug test?

BrownInTx

If you really want the job, shave every inch of your body.

They don't mess with those wimpy urine tests for supervisors.

Take his word. The eyebrows should be shaved also. Just tell them you put too much lighter fluid on the bbq. You need this supervisor job. Most of us dream of being a supervisor.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
"I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life"

Drugs or no drugs, this is the absolute worst career choice possible with that mantra.

There is no position anywhere at UPS that allows for a Timothy Leary outlook.

Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Possibly consider as an alternative, a rewarding career in crisis counseling.