joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I don't need them I like them I love the feeling of sitting outside on a cool day watching the sunset smoking a bowl with some friends it's just awesome I have had to go without before and it didn't bother me any and it wouldn't bother me again but I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life I make enough money to support myself and my family already but I would like some more and maybe if i like it i may switch jobs and go ups full time
Punctuation dammit!!!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't need them I like them I love the feeling of sitting outside on a cool day watching the sunset smoking a bowl with some friends it's just awesome I have had to go without before and it didn't bother me any and it wouldn't bother me again but I am not gonna work myself to death for this made up system we are all forced to live in I am going to enjoy my life I make enough money to support myself and my family already but I would like some more and maybe if i like it i may switch jobs and go ups full time
Lmao, this is the absolute funniest thing I have read on here

So, for anyone who is interested. I did not get the job, it had nothing to with drugs I just have no experience in a supervisor position. But, I do not regret this post one bit, this led to a freaking good time, and to all the people who are telling me I can't live a successful life on drugs. I work full time, I take care of 2 kids, I own my house, I own my car, I go to school online, no one can tell me I'm not succeeding in life because I love my life and, at the end of the day, isn't that really the point. I feel really bad for all you people out there who work yourself to death clinging on to that almighty dollar because when your old and grey your gonna look around and realize you traded all the happy times you could have had, all the memories that could have been and you traded for trash and trinkets. Peace and love my friends thank you all so much for taking the time to respond to my posts if you ever want to talk or complain about my grammer hit me up ***

Last edited by a moderator:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So, for anyone who is interested. I did not get the job, it had nothing to with drugs I just have no experience in a supervisor position. But, I do not regret this post one bit, this led to a freaking good time, and to all the people who are telling me I can't live a successful life on drugs. I work full time, I take care of 2 kids, I own my house, I own my car, I go to school online, no one can tell me I'm not succeeding in life because I love my life and, at the end of the day, isn't that really the point. I feel really bad for all you people out there who work yourself to death clinging on to that almighty dollar because when your old and grey your gonna look around and realize you traded all the happy times you could have had, all the memories that could have been and you traded for trash and trinkets. Peace and love my friends thank you all so much for taking the time to respond to my posts if you ever want to talk or complain about my grammer hit me up ***

the-effects-of-marijuana-after-before-funny-coo-drugs-just-3241396.png

haller

No more drugs. Do it for the kids.

Brisket

You do know you are not supposed to post your contact info right?