New kinda of stupid!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
For me its Saturdays. Almost our entire Saturday RPCD staff are lower seniority guys who have been laid off and are still in progression.

The solution?

Staff Saturdays entirely with full-time 6th punch RPCDs making $66/hr all day. That will surely save money.

Thebrownblob

For me its Saturdays. Almost our entire Saturday RPCD staff are lower seniority guys who have been laid off and are still in progression.

The solution?

Staff Saturdays entirely with full-time 6th punch RPCDs making $66/hr all day. That will surely save money.
Everyone should stop volunteering and refuse the six punch in solidarity, with the laid off drivers.

Thebrownblob

you should see the list. We've got nearly 1/4 of our entire driver force signing up for Saturday preload or driving. I have a million places I'd rather be on Saturday.
Those guys are only helping the company continue to make piss, poor decisions. I have no problem with people wanting to make extra money, but not when others are suffering for management stupidity..

textat3

yea we have had package cars repoed here to…..rumor is they stopped making payments and figured it will be cheaper to rent box trucks