new news

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lordy. lordy ….. Lordstown ????

Last car to roll off assembly line at Ohio GM plant

(I think too many junky models is GM's problem). Cruze? Really? Seems like every automaker tried to comply with the old standards set by Obama and they were all building hybrids and electric cars, Too bad it was a contest to see who can build the ugliest.
BMW has my vote for ugly. Tesla probably got it right, but the average guy is not paying $81,000 for a car.

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

(I think too many junky models is GM's problem). Cruze? Really? Seems like every automaker tried to comply with the old standards set by Obama and they were all building hybrids and electric cars, Too bad it was a contest to see who can build the ugliest.
BMW has my vote for ugly. Tesla probably got it right, but the average guy is not paying $81,000 for a car.
My son has an older Cruze. Not a bad basic car. Problem is everyone wants a big truck or SUV they can't afford.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My son has an older Cruze. Not a bad basic car. Problem is everyone wants a big truck or SUV they can't afford.
Ford caught the wave early with the Focus....not hybrid....just small & basic. We bought our daughter one and she had it for years.....it was dependable at least and OK to look at.

rickyb

gm sucks

they all suck but gm sucks the most.

i dont like the design of tesla and im guessing its not not sustainable even though its electric because 1 person moving all that metal doesnt make sense.