New preloader. Misloads and misc

watdaflock?

If you show up every day, you won't be fired. As for misloads, slow down. Assuming you load more than one PC, work in front of your Package Cars, and if possible group packages together. Misloads usually happen when you're carrying more than 1 box into a PC. Group packages together, after taking them off the belt and right before entering the back of the PC.....recheck the labels!
If you occasionally get a spare minute, double (3x?) check your loads. See if any red pencils are around, X mark the packages you double checked for misloads.

Hope this helps.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Good god this is worse than when I made a step-by-step guide to placing packages onto shelves.

We don't "place" packages onto shelves here, we all stand around and
I'm a driver you know that right, might want to try replying to the right person.

(Ignore my previous response, I was half asleep when I posted it.)

I wasn't replying to you, ya dingus, I was just going into more details about some of the things you said in your post to help the newbie out.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Never look for a pat on a back from a Sup. That will only lead to more work. Strive for 0 misleads and use your methods.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
We don't "place" packages onto shelves here, we all stand around and

(Ignore my previous response, I was half asleep when I posted it.)

I wasn't replying to you, ya dingus, I was just going into more details about some of the things you said in your post to help the newbie out.
Like you said I'm a supervisor not to bright we will stick to that and leave it.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Must have forgotten this post just like all supervisors dumb forgetful and slow nice try buddy better go supervise some paint drying.

Lol I literally just made a callback to that post:

You're the one who thought I was talking specifically to you when I quoted your post earlier, so it seems like you got a little bit of supervisor in you too, buddy.

It's called a joke. It was even made at my expense, so there's no need for insults.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
I'm just finishing the job, you should try it sometime thanks for playing.

giphy.gif

Big Heavy Package Handler

So I’m on my second week at UPS and everything has gone well except my misloads are kind of up and down. First day I had three and two days ago I had 5 :-)censored:ty yes but the next day went a lot better. The rest of the days I’ve worked I’ve had 1-0 misloads. In reality I’ve only had one “bad day” on the jobs with misloads and such but it still worries me. I like the job and really would prefer not getting fired. I have usually have about 850-1000 packages a day. The work load doesn’t bother me I’m just scared I’ll end up getting canned over mis loads. It’s hard to tell if I’m doing a good job in the eyes of my sups. I usually expect to just get yelled at if I’m not doing good enough but that hasn’t happened. Any feed back would be nice.

We had a guy that averaged over 10 misloads a day and his worst day ever he had 23 misloads in 1 hour of working. You’re fine bud.

Nj187

To all preloaders. Sup here. As long as you show up on time and do your best. Just show up on time. Nothing will ever happen to you. Misloads. Slow performance etc. it’s all constructive. Firing is black and white. Call out or late. Everything else. Smart scan percentage or load quality etc. the real ones already know. Nothing to worry about