New RS1 Hi Value Call Tags

10 point

Incorrect.

Article 10, section 1, paragraph 2 of the National Master Agreement:

"No employee shall be disciplined or required to make reimbursement for lost or damaged parcels unless the Employer demonstrates that the employee, without justification or mitigation, violated pertinent established rules or policies, the observance of which would have prevented the loss or damage."

In other words.... it is managements responsibility to establish some sort of procedure that will prevent the problem from occurring and if they fail to do so then they give up the right to make the driver pay for the loss.
Management's failure to establish such a procedure is their problem, not ours.
When they train the employee and explain the procedures for handling and controling the high value pkgs (ie: instruction sheet attached) then you are liable.

My question was what was posted...not as a final resolution (and I don't believe the co can hold us responsible for unknown and untrackable hi val call tags within the scope of our info available) but it was a sarcastic post to the notion that it's always our fault.
It's also a very poorly planned way to control, protect and insure randomly picked up high values.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I say refuse to get the package till the management team explains in full what the tag is. I can see them putting it in the board under training. I seem to just push enter till it beeps