New trailers

Johney

They already do rocky mountain doubles. A 45' and a 28'
Yea, but correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need at least 5 years double's experience and an additional endorsement to do that? I know here that's how it is to pull double 45's.

MoarTape

Yea, but correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need at least 5 years double's experience and an additional endorsement to do that? I know here that's how it is to pull double 45's.

I know you need LCV certified, but not sure about the experience part. My point is just that they already mix lengths.

MaceFremonti

You can't even get a 53' off the door in Baltimore in some spots if it's between other 53s. I've seen jockeys have a hard time. There's one spot in newpa where there's no way you'd be able to build a set with 33' pups. I'm sure other buildings are the same.

LOL at your post....

Last bid I ran rails to BALMD on Sunday....somehow managing to get the LCs on the door without hitting anything. Then during the week I built sets off of doors 170-175 at NEWPA.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I agree our buildings aren't made for bigger trailers but as far as the pups go who says you HAVE to build on a door? As far as 58' trailers in Baltimore if that would ever pass.... HA! Good luck lol

Over half the states don't even allow 53' trailers.

These states have a max of 48'

MoarTape

Last bid I ran rails to BALMD on Sunday....somehow managing to get the LCs on the door without hitting anything. Then during the week I built sets off of doors 170-175 at NEWPA.

The rest of the doors on that belt are even worse. Doors 176 - 181. They've given me a container at BalMD on door 115 on more than one occasion. The jockey couldn't even get that thing off the door without hitting the trailer on 116..

Johney

they run double 53's and triple pups here.... man that's a lot of brown in the mirror
We have double 53's here also but only on the Florida Turnpike they aren't allowed on the interstate. No triple's anywhere here. Thank God cause I couldn't even imagine trying to build a set of triple's at any of our buildings here.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We have double 53's here also but only on the Florida Turnpike they aren't allowed on the interstate. No triple's anywhere here. Thank God cause I couldn't even imagine trying to build a set of triple's at any of our buildings here.
they run double 53's and triple pups here.... man that's a lot of brown in the mirror

Double 53's in the US? You sure about that? I thought no state allowed more than double 48's.