New Training Designed To Oppress

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's what the managent don't seem to understand. ..lol. they all think we (the hourly) are gonna be replaced with technology. Do they really not understand if that were true, that they would be unemployed as well? Bless their hearts as Monkey butt would say.
Only a Partner would not be aware that management goes on the chopping block first.

dudebro

You mean the picture of the two rusted rea trucks in the field that every Mgr had on their desk.....think monkey still has the wallet size pic in his man purse...

That's the one.

1) They were MAKING their business plan for productivity. Shows what happens if the planning team is weak and listens to the field exclusively, as many here seem to advocate.

2) The old guard used to tell stories about getting mocked at their pickups by REA drivers. "What are you in such a hurry for? Slow down!"

Dr.Brownz

Maybe if you guys didn't spit on union employees who went into management, more long time drivers would do it. Instead, you get stuck with people like me.
Yep some how management being incompetent is the drivers fault. Nice job true ups management style blame the hourlys.

Lol yeah your opinion matters more than someone who has worked here 20 years. Tell us again how you mentor those "young guys" who are the same age of older than you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's the one.

1) They were MAKING their business plan for productivity. Shows what happens if the planning team is weak and listens to the field exclusively, as many here seem to advocate.

2) The old guard used to tell stories about getting mocked at their pickups by REA drivers. "What are you in such a hurry for? Slow down!"

Dude bro do you play super supervisor 24-7?
Do you ever give it a break

You are truly annoying

Dr.Brownz

I'm just saying, I hear all the time I'm a 30 day wonder blah blah. There wouldn't be 30 day wonders if guys didn't treat union employees going into management like the enemy.

The moment I went into management I had half the building turn their backs on me. And I didn't even make a decision yet.

Cry me a river. You wanted "the promotion" so you could boss people around. That is why they turned their backs on you

OK ... wasn't expecting that reply.
Let me think for a while.
Slamma Jamma.jpg
jBd5eVa.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wish everybody would quit insulting other members, quit try to sneak the friend-word in, and Wally needs to stop posting the bouncing boobs. I enjoy all those things myself, but if you all could behave then maybe Cheryl could fire the whole mod staff.

Sheep DAWG

Yea fear and selfishness , what a way to make a living huh. The partners in the company make the center managers and supervisors fear and also instill in them to be pissed at the driver because they still have better insurance and retirement than management. It's not the drivers you need to be pissed at, it's the "partners" UPS use to fire management for being dishonest " like messing with number or being found guilty of harassment or retaliation, but now they are given a promotion....J. C. Would roll over if he could see how his company was being ran.