New Training Designed To Oppress

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So basically you get to do whatever you want even if it violates everything because you consider yourself untouchable??

And now you're quoting rules???

You break them all the time and then make others like Dave the villain.
Someone reported your post and now you got your panties in a wad.
As far as I know, no one has reported any of my posts.
You certainly cannot say the same.
You stalk other members on here and personally attack them instead replying to the topic or subject.
You are the one that is the frustrated bully because the staff keeps you from bullying and attacking others.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You stalk other members on here and personally attack them instead of the topic or subject.
You are the one that is the frustrated bully because the staff keeps you from bullying and attacking others.
Post reported to scratch...the "real " picture perfect mod!!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You stalk other members on here and personally attack them instead of the topic or subject.

That's hilarious. I'm not frustrated at all. I see you for the fake piece of garbage you are. And now you hide behind your mod language to deflect.

Commenting on someone's constant lies and proving they're lying isn't stalking genius. She puts the story out there and many of us have proved her wrong by fact even including Dave.

And yet you single me out because I see through your BS game unlike others here. I'm not one of the average guys on here you think you can pull your crap over.

Sorry champ.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's hilarious. I'm not frustrated at all. I see you for the fake piece of garbage you are. And now you hide behind your mod language to deflect.

Commenting on someone's constant lies and proving they're lying isn't stalking genius. She puts the story out there and many of us have proved her wrong by fact even including Dave.

And yet you single me out because I see through your BS game unlike others here. I'm not one of the average guys on here you think you can pull your crap over.

Sorry champ.
If you continue to stalk other members on Brown Cafe and harass them, you will be put in the queue.
Plain and simple.

dudebro

He thinks UPS can cut salaries and hire anyone off the street to deliver packages with Orion 6.9....lol He believes Everything they tell them. I wonder if the 1st glass of kool- aid taste the same as the last....or was really kool-aid? Yea they told us 30 years ago fedx couldn't remain in Buisness. ...and let's don't forget "delivering our Future " that lasted every bit of 2 weeks.. I believe the feeder drivers start rumors at corporate to see how many ideas they will pass down.

Maybe not with Orion 6.9, but it will get there. Automation is where the future is headed. There are large teams of people with years and years of on road experience watching the system and making corrections. It's already better on a majority of routes.

The people here like to post their outliers where they can do better. The system will learn, be refined, and get better too.

You're going to hang your hat on some crackpot told you FDX would be out of business 30 years ago and he or she was wrong, as the basis for your arguments? You're reaching.

If you don't think any of this will happen - go look at any hub smalls sort with our next generation sort logic (NGSS). There are no load charts. Flows can change daily, and NO ONE handling the packages knows what they are, or needs to. The sorter scans a package, and the bin where it should go lights up.

wayfair

swollen member
If you don't think any of this will happen - go look at any hub smalls sort with our next generation sort logic (NGSS). There are no load charts. Flows can change daily, and NO ONE handling the packages knows what they are, or needs to. The sorter scans a package, and the bin where it should go lights up.

umm, last time I asked, the fedex driver loads his own truck.....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If you continue to stalk other members on Brown Cafe and harass them, you will be put in the queue.
Plain and simple.
and what about you? You're stalking everything I do. Will you be held to the same standard you're threatening others with???

No. But you love playing the power hungry control freak.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Mods get to stalk when a member has a history of violating the TOS, attacking other members, etc.
Get use to it until you learn to play well with others.
So who moderates you?

Because your history on here is worse than mine. You don't call out Dave or old road???no????

You didn't do it to @Sheep DAWG in his own thread just recently???

Hi pot meet kettle

dudebro

We don't divide it up between the employees. No matter how you slice it, a billion dollars is a ton of money. I don't think anyone wants the company to go belly up. Obama could try and play down the debt by saying if every man woman and child paid only $64 grand, we wouldn't have a debt.
UPS is blatantly putting profit before people. How many people need to get hurt, before a red light goes on? My guess is, they have already thought of that, and you don't want to know the number.

More than half of the revenue DOES get divided up, as compensation. So why don't we mention that UPS paid BILLIONS to its people. Over 7 and a half BILLIONS, as a matter of fact, much larger than the net income.

Also - the US debt is huge, when you divide it among its workers, like the 3k figure I gave is. It's over 100k per worker. That's a big difference.

As for profits before people, I don't know what that means. UPS is a corporation, its purpose is to make a profit providing the service. FT workers here are well compensated. PT workers have an opportunity to get benefits (if they stay with us) that most other places do not ever provide, and can even retire with a pension. How many other PT jobs have that?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
@cheryl, @tonyexpress and the other Mods.
I have reported several of your posts and I have advised them of your history (they were already aware of it) and asked them to advise me on my impartiality and appropriateness of my actions.
Hmmm... Getting some "mentoring" from BC corporate in California are you...myself and others, who will remain Anonymous, will be watching every post, every picture, every single letter and if we feel you are stepping out of line one bit we are putting you "on notice"...Robomod has been brief on the situation...you have been warned!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hmmm... Getting some "mentoring" from BC corporate in California are you...myself and others, who will remain Anonymous, will be watching every post, every picture, every single letter and if we feel you are stepping out of line one bit we are putting you "on notice"...Robomod has been brief on the situation...you have been warned!
Shaking in my hippie sandals. LOL