New uniforms

pkgdriver

Word on the street here they run a size bigger than twinhill. I just ordered a raincoat, vest, heavy and light jacket a few days ago. We can’t order the dry fit shirts here yet.

Yep...seems like most everything runs a size bigger than twinhill.

Tallman84

So I ordered new uniforms today and learned the new polos and outerwear don't run in long sizes like the old uniforms. Me 6'8 I'm kind of disappointed in this. I keep reading that the new shirts run bigger but I'm worried it wont be long enough. I got one of the new vests and I like how much thinner they are but it's a little short in the front.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I ordered new uniforms today and learned the new polos and outerwear don't run in long sizes like the old uniforms. Me 6'8 I'm kind of disappointed in this. I keep reading that the new shirts run bigger but I'm worried it wont be long enough. I got one of the new vests and I like how much thinner they are but it's a little short in the front.
I’m 6’2” with a 6’5” wing span. The arms are short on the new shirts. I just keep
Them unbuttoned

The shirt itself is long enough for me but yeah 6’8” will probably be an issue.

Last edited:

specter208

Vest pics?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
9AC1389D-53BF-4A7C-B40C-C3EEC90F4D23.jpeg

wow , made in China ....IMAGINE THAT