New Video! Contract Ratified! Now Prepare for the Storm!

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
When Greg says their vacation is paid out as an average, how does that work?

Each vacation week's pay is 1/52 of your previous year's earnings. There might be more details regarding worker's comp., disability, or lay-off; but I believe that's the gist of it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Gotta play on the defensive

I completely understand the position and advice.

Again, it's wrong.

The members and Locals need to step up and address the issue.

What I find most flabbergasting is 95% of this stuff I see on BrownCafe (and your videos)

Doesn't happen in my Local....

:biggrin:

Why do you think that is ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Done.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a lady friend to entertain.
Take it easy on that puss.
IMG_4977.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Enjoying the weekend, and still listening to some crybaby’s on here, about how they think we got screwed. While the rest of the county and organize labor envy’s us. 🤷‍♂️
Pretty sure being dissatisfied and voicing it due to inequality in future pension allocations is not as you put it, crying.

Thebrownblob

Pretty sure being dissatisfied and voicing it due to inequality in future pension allocations is not as you put it, crying.
Yep it’s still crying because the people on the West overwhelmingly approve it. You’re in the minority buddy. You’re starting to sound like a crybaby. And you went from just complaining about the pension to complaining about your pay and inflation. Seems like it doesn’t end with you. Lol. I guess you will be dissatisfied for the next five years. 😂