New Video! Contract Update! Tick Tock

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Unlike management at the majority of centers, our ORS is on his way out and doesn’t give 2 :censored2:’s about the agenda the company pushes. He doesn’t have a reason to lie about it
....and as an "on the way out" ORS, he has no credible information at his disposal, never has.

Sorry Brother.

Last edited:

govols019

You smell that?
Unlike management at the majority of centers, our ORS is on his way out and doesn’t give 2 :censored2:’s about the agenda the company pushes. He doesn’t have a reason to lie about it

Call your Local and see what they say..An ORS knows just a little more about my health insurance requirements than my next door neighbor does.

Here it's one punch a week to keep your insurance... I actually lost mine when I was off 2 weeks with Covid in 2021.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Call your Local and see what they say..An ORS knows just a little more about my health insurance requirements than my next door neighbor does.

Here it's one punch a week to keep your insurance... I actually lost mine when I was off 2 weeks with Covid in 2021.
You must not have TeamCare?

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You must not have TeamCare?

I wouldn't say that..I was on TeamCare and got booted out for a week because the OMS coded me wrong also. Had to waste an option day to cover it, they notified me by letter 5 weeks after the fact. Called their Customer Support team and the young gentleman stated that it happens a lot, what bothered me most is that there was no safety net established when a clerical error happens. Nope they just send the COBRA notice stating I own them 455 dollars, cold as ice...

I did have to waste an option day to cover that week..I was on Vacation at that time and did not follow up with the improper coding issue. Another Glitch in the system, nothing new now a days....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wouldn't say that..I was on TeamCare and got booted out for a week because the OMS coded me wrong also. Had to waste an option day to cover it, they notified me by letter 5 weeks after the fact. Called their Customer Support team and the young gentleman stated that it happens a lot, what bothered me most is that there was no safety net established when a clerical error happens. Nope they just send the COBRA notice stating I own them 455 dollars, cold as ice...

I did have to waste an option day to cover that week..I was on Vacation at that time and did not follow up with the improper coding issue. Another Glitch in the system, nothing new now a days....
The safety net is our grievance procedure if it is due to Company error.

I have made sure these type of things were fixed more than several times over the years.

govols019

You smell that?

I would have loved to have had a video of my face when I opened the letter they sent me...I had a good old fashioned come apart on my immediate supervisor.