New Video! Contract Update! Tick Tock

Thebrownblob

I wish I was wrong. Prove me wrong by calling Teamcare and asking them.

That way you’re just not bany the drum on a message board. Make the call and get actual information and report back to your union brothers and sisters.

“During a strike, TeamCare, which covers about half of UPS FT Teamsters and nearly all PT Teamsters, will cover H&W at no cost. Other fund policies vary, ask your fund or local union. “

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I wish I was wrong. Prove me wrong by calling Teamcare and asking them.

That way you’re just not bany the drum on a message board. Make the call and get actual information and report back to your union brothers and sisters.
There will still be COBRA or something similar at the very least.
@Thebrownblob what is the disagreement? Are you talking about the 1/2 of the FT people that do not have Teamcare?

Thebrownblob

That also means if you get hurt on the job etc.. you aren’t covered. Get in a accident and get hurt not covered unless you get on cobra which is expensive.
At 12 AM, August 1 UPS is no longer paying and our contract will be up, and if we do not have an agreement, there will be no money being paid. Into teamCare by UPS.

So you will not have health benefits if you cross the picket line, but of course scabs would still have work comp because that’s a law

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No, he’s under the impression teamcare isn’t covering if we go on strike. He’s incorrect.
OK Thanks. I listed to that video several days ago and chatted with the guy who made it, but didn't recall any of its content.
If you go back to posts 1 to 10, you'll see I said "It's pretty effed up that a person loses their health benefits if there is a strike".
Doesn't matter if it's covered.

Pullman Brown

If we walk out the moral to the story is do not cross
giphy-downsized.gif

OK Thanks. I listed to that video several days ago and chatted with the guy who made it, but didn't recall any of its content.
If you go back to posts 1 to 10, you'll see I said "It's pretty effed up that a person loses their health benefits if there is a strike".
Doesn't matter if it's covered.
We don't lose our health benefits if you want to strike because the benefits covered by the teamsters