New Video! Contract Update! Tick Tock

Foreshadowing

That's what I thought @Foreshadowing was saying.
No
Nope has nothing to do with that. We did not get benefits paid last time I was on strike. Matter fact, I was not even in teamCare I had Aetna insurance then.
I have no reason to believe we won’t be covered except you can’t get anyone at teamcare to put it in writing or tell you on the phone. Maybe someone who isn’t scared or lazy will call and get the story.

542thruNthru

Are you going to call them? It would be pretty cool if you did!
I called them. Teamcare transfered me to the Strike Care Team Leader and the SCTL confirmed that yes all dues paying members will maintain their benefits in the event of a strike.
giphy-233.gif

You're welcome

PT Car Washer

"Helping out an over dispatched driver",....who over dispatched them and who are you really helping?

Again, if you worked in my building as an air driver and delivered ground, I would get paid time and a half for those hours as well and it wouldn't happen anymore.

You're no hero.
Our Union Local came up with an idea to reduce 6 day punches by having a PT air driver list to run Saturday ground routes. File on that.

YeeYee

So, if a Union member doesn't come to work for a week, they have no Health Care for that week? Please tell me that's not what you mean.
My comment is that if the guy can't go on strike, don't severely jeopardize him and his family. That's eff'd up.
Not sure how true this is, but I was told by our ORS that is not the case anymore. Supposedly, there only has to be a punch for the month to receive insurance benefits.