New vote no page ADMIN

Instigator

I see you have no facts. Other that you are a part timer that's supposedly on the negotiating committee and you like to throw insults. Your u should fit right in here. I understand you can't hang with the big boys. So I'll take you with a grain of salt.
Have all the facts about the Louisville Air Supplement you can handle. It amazes me that people like you want to debate those issues without the slightest bit of knowledge about it. The only reason I felt compelled to respond to the crap you and others were spewing on here is to present the facts and keep you fellas from having a stroke.

Have all the facts about the Louisville Air Supplement you can handle. It amazes me that people like you want to debate those issues without the slightest bit of knowledge about it. The only reason I felt compelled to respond to the crap you and others were spewing on here is to present the facts and keep you fellas from having a stroke.
No offense but there are a lot of people on here that know all kind of facts. You just don't want to here them.

T

Turdferguson

Crazy talk! We can't be doing that here
tumblr_m45triLmGu1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Amazon was getting very impatient that the contract wasn't done in the spring of 2013. They put pressure on UPS to get it done. When they're shipping 1 out of 10 packages you tend to listen. If Amazon pulled their business how many layoffs would there be? I remember how many customers we lost in 1997 when we had a bigger market share. How many layoffs would there be if we lost Amazon?

Common Sense.
Now I am ever more disappointed.

Not sure if this was the case, but if it was, wouldn't that be an additional bargaining chip for the Teamsters?

We aren't talking about a company teetering on the brink of insolvency like Hostess or YRC, this is UPS, a company at the top of their game.
Like you said 1 out of 10 packages, you tend to listen.
I don't think UPS would be willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If Amazon was truly putting the pinch on UPS to get us under contract, that put us in a position of strength, not a position to impose concessions.

What you call common sense, I call weakness and inefficient bargaining.

5habits100

Now I am ever more disappointed.

Not sure if this was the case, but if it was, wouldn't that be an additional bargaining chip for the Teamsters?

We aren't talking about a company teetering on the brink of insolvency like Hostess or YRC, this is UPS, a company at the top of their game.
Like you said 1 out of 10 packages, you tend to listen.
I don't think UPS would be willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If Amazon was truly putting the pinch on UPS to get us under contract, that put us in a position of strength, not a position to impose concessions.

What you call common sense, I call weakness and inefficient bargaining.
Or maybe you don't know what you are talking about. That is not meant to be a derogatory comment so don't get cranky. Some day I will explain it to you.