New Wide Brim Hats??

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Most items can be ordered in the size and in a tall/long form as well.

I order my long sleeve that way or else I look like Erkle but on the arms instead of legs.

I wear the "extra long" long sleeves as well. The long sleeve shirts come in three different sleeve lengths. Some of my newer Twin Hill jac-shirts do hang down below my belt more than they used to. I still have that defect where the button over my naval keeps popping open though.:wink2:

New Englander

I wear the "extra long" long sleeves as well. The long sleeve shirts come in three different sleeve lengths. Some of my newer Twin Hill jac-shirts do hang down below my belt more than they used to. I still have that defect where the button over my naval keeps popping open though.:wink2:

Damn....lol that button ripped fell off my new jac/shirt! That and I only started wearing them now that they do go down a bit further.

I'm hoping I'll look like a tool with my new wide brimmed hat, long shorts and Shirt/jac!

I may even wear my long socks pulled up!

over10.5

I have 2 of these hats in az we no longer need a doctors note to get one. The tag on the inside of the hat says HENSCHEL HAT CO.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
The FDX gal on my route wears wide brim floppy hat with the FDX logo on it. I guess its part of their regular (express) uniform.

over10.5

Here are the pics!!
june july 08 033.jpg
june july 08.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not cool enough to be able to pull off a hat like that.

Cino, I can just imagine you wearing that hat around Queens.

I am sorry, that hat is stupid looking. It reminds of something that you would see around a retirement community. What's next, socks up past our knees and shorts up around our armpits?

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I hate hats but if it will help with the rain then Cino can wear it in Queens and i will represent Brooklyn.

Leftinbuilding

Cino, I can just imagine you wearing that hat around Queens.

I am sorry, that hat is stupid looking. It reminds of something that you would see around a retirement community. What's next, socks up past our knees and shorts up around our armpits?

Funny you would say that. I have been wearing mine for over a year and have had nothing but compliments on it. Both customers and fellow workers. But, to each his own. I recommend you don't get one.

outta hours

It may not be the most attractive thing but it does serve a purpose. Here in the south the UV index is in the harmful range about 6 months out of the year. Not to hijack the thread but Skin cancer is not very attractive either.

A childhood friend of mine died from malignant melanoma yesterday. His funeral is this coming Tuesday. His wife and 7 yr. old daughter are now alone. He was just 40 years old. The pain suffering he went through was horrible. It all started with one funny shaped mole on the back of his neck 2 years ago.

My dermatologist told me that we pay the price for each day of sun exposure that we incur. And it can have deadly consequences. I encourage all of you who work outside to get regular checkups,use sunscreen,and cover all exposed areas as much as possible when outside. Vanity can be a bad thing. Who cares what the hat looks like if it can help protect your skin and possibly save your life.

helenofcalifornia

I agree with New Yorker: a pilgrim's hat. All they had to do was make the dome shorter. Leave it to UPS. And I too, like Cino, couldn't carry off this look. Anybody got pictures of themselves in this hat? Maybe it looks better on than in the picture.