Newb saying hello

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by GonzoNavy06, Aug 15, 2018.

1. GonzoNavy06

GonzoNavy06 New Member

Hi peoples! I’m located in Rapid City, SD. Was soooo burnt out on pasting a fake smile on my face and doing the customer service thing. Heard UPS was a good time when I lived in Oregon. I’ll admit, I never thought it would be this much work. Been preloading for a month now. 4 trucks a day. Top management looks at me like a zoo exhibit since I’m only 5’2”. Someone probably lost a bet, however I think I’ll make my 30 days despite a bad habit of giving the Sups their :censored2: right back. I think I’ll be sticking around.

I’m turning 30 in a few days. This job reminds me that I’m still able to do some serious work and I feel good about it while I complete Nursing School. In the meantime, you all crack me up. Love the brutal honesty on here. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. Glad to hear you are working towards a nusrsing degree. Hopefully you won't have to work at UPS too long. FYI, you may want to review Brown Cafe's terms of service and privacy policy.

3. GonzoNavy06

GonzoNavy06 New Member

2033. Thanks. I’m not much for reading the fine print. Obviously. Will take care of this shortly.

4. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

I wish we could edit posts longer, I hate finding typos in old messages.