Newb saying hello

GonzoNavy06

Hi peoples! I’m located in Rapid City, SD. Was soooo burnt out on pasting a fake smile on my face and doing the customer service thing. Heard UPS was a good time when I lived in Oregon. I’ll admit, I never thought it would be this much work. Been preloading for a month now. 4 trucks a day. Top management looks at me like a zoo exhibit since I’m only 5’2”. Someone probably lost a bet, however I think I’ll make my 30 days despite a bad habit of giving the Sups their :censored2: right back. I think I’ll be sticking around.

I’m turning 30 in a few days. This job reminds me that I’m still able to do some serious work and I feel good about it while I complete Nursing School. In the meantime, you all crack me up. Love the brutal honesty on here. Cheers!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hi peoples! I’m located in Rapid City, SD. Was soooo burnt out on pasting a fake smile on my face and doing the customer service thing. Heard UPS was a good time when I lived in Oregon. I’ll admit, I never thought it would be this much work. Been preloading for a month now. 4 trucks a day. Top management looks at me like a zoo exhibit since I’m only 5’2”. Someone probably lost a bet, however I think I’ll make my 30 days despite a bad habit of giving the Sups their :censored2: right back. I think I’ll be sticking around.

I’m turning 30 in a few days. This job reminds me that I’m still able to do some serious work and I feel good about it while I complete Nursing School. In the meantime, you all crack me up. Love the brutal honesty on here. Cheers!

Welcome aboard. Glad to hear you are working towards a nusrsing degree. Hopefully you won't have to work at UPS too long. FYI, you may want to review Brown Cafe's terms of service and privacy policy.