Newest driving method:::: Be Aggressive

DS

Fenderbender
Every single accident I've ever had at ups happened because I was in too much of a hurry.
I've learned,aggressive driving leads to overlooking the small details that reduce the chance of having an accident.
Slow down, be productive by choice,not by chance.

If you get into an accident because you are driving to aggressively, you'll be punished. If you get a complaint from another motorist who says you were driving too aggressively, you'll be punished. Just drive defensively and be safe.

Re-Raise

Everything is now posted on a HUGE bulletin board that has to be 30 feet long and 8 feet high.

A new one has just been brought to my attention. We are now being instructed to "drive aggressively".

What bulletin board? I spend about as much time reading the crap they post on their bulletin boards as I spend reading the stuff written on the packages. Fragile, this side up, handle with care, top load only, ....etc

satellitedriver

I am a passive - aggressive driver.
I smile politely while I force everyone to get out of my way.
My training in the 80's was to have either the gas pedal to the floor, or the brake pedal to the floor.

AKCoverMan

5 keys to Agreesive Driving

Keep no space cushion between you and vehicle in front of you.

Roll half way into intersection waiting for light to turn green.

Exceed all speed limits.

Roll thru stop signs. No cop, no stop.

Communicate in traffic with middle finger.

Back first into residential driveways to avoid planning ahead. :wink2:

Had a supervisor "teach" me by demonstration one day how to drive aggressively. Within five minutes he had clipped three curbs on right hand turns, one of which scared the hell out of me(I thought he was gonna turn the truck over). I might add, his attempts at demonstration rearranged every package to the floor.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Had a supervisor "teach" me by demonstration one day how to drive aggressively. Within five minutes he had clipped three curbs on right hand turns, one of which scared the hell out of me(I thought he was gonna turn the truck over). I might add, his attempts at demonstration rearranged every package to the floor.

Many years ago I had a similar thing happen...the guy was an amped-out lunatic who wanted to get 10 hrs worth of work done in 6. I finally told him that if he was going to continue driving like that, he would be doing the route by himself while I rode the bus back to the building.