NFL Playoffs

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Tight end he is. He's probably the greatest all around tight end ever. It's a shame he's never won a Super Bowl.

I feel Tony G elevated and evolved the position into today's beast mode.
They gleefully talk about his basketball experience.

I won my FF league by stacking up on stud TE's when everyone else was fought over RB's and QB's.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
John, being the older brother should blaze the trail for his little brother, Jim.
Ravens beat the Niners in the SB.

Dave and Kid, do you hate me now?

Better luck next year. AJ

CaptainObvious

A close game between the Harbough brothers when they played each other last year. The difference this year will be Kaepernick......NINERS win! :cool:

Last edited:

texan

Hmmm boomer and Shannon sharpe both just called Brady the greatest ever. Who would of thought that..... I like the patriots in this one but I just don't trust the players around Brady. Should be a good one.
Brady was 67-0 at home when leading at halftime.

One thing I noticed in all these playoff games.

The second half of all of them were much different than the 1st half.

texan

Well one must pick a team.

I will root for the 49ers in 2 weeks. Still an old NFC fan.

I still ask myself, who is that QB for the 49ers?
I Googled it (imagine that, huh Dave):
Interesting
From Wikipedia:
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, an adopted child of German Americans Rick and
Teresa Kaepernick; Kaepernick is the youngest of their three children.
He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter.

A three-sport star at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, Kaepernick passed up a promising baseball
career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Guess I just never paid attention to the University of Nevada.
kap-x-large_zpsb1c52f85.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
ajblakejr has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.