Ups Intent to Terminate

sandwich

The resident gearhead
For now I’m going to just show u

i had a rough week and they were I received a suspension on Monday came in Tuesday to sign and then showed up a couple minutes late Wednesday and received the intent
Ok. You need to file right now.

also make sure the steward prints out the attendance records of all employees in your building. make sure they are disciplining everybody fairly. My guess is they are not. Case closed. No need for panel. Good luck.

Rob5442

So what did your business agent say?
They gave me a grievance that I’m filling out and turning in tomorrow. They said they want me to stay working for them. I heard from a birdie that 90% of the time our management will have a meeting with whoever they send down and they will base the decision off of what my sup and manager want to decide

Rob5442

Ok. You need to file right now.

also make sure the steward prints out the attendance records of all employees in your building. make sure they are disciplining everybody fairly. My guess is they are not. Case closed. No need for panel. Good luck.
They’ve already sent it to panel. I will for sure keep you guys updated on what happens. I go in tomorrow bright and early so I’m getting to bed

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I just might didn't think I could be any less disappointed in this company, again I'm wrong as usual
You're not wrong.
Screenshot_20200416-215435_Chrome.jpg
He's @Wrong, right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They gave me a grievance that I’m filling out and turning in tomorrow. They said they want me to stay working for them. I heard from a birdie that 90% of the time our management will have a meeting with whoever they send down and they will base the decision off of what my sup and manager want to decide

Please make sure to turn the grievance in on time.

Rob5442

Definitely did. They aren’t sending it to panel it will be local. Steward thinks I’ll keep my job just gotta be on time and not slip up any. The thing saving me is I do good work
But it’s not 100% he just assumes I’ll get a suspension and a 30 day probation of where I must be on time not a minute late

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
But it’s not 100% he just assumes I’ll get a suspension and a 30 day probation of where I must be on time not a minute late
Hope you are able to keep your job, but damn dude, get to work. If you are on time, you are late. So many good things can become of this job and you are willing to throw it away because of an extra 15 minutes of sleep or "an alarm that wont work". Come on man.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
OP is being weak.
Develop routine to follow every day
Do the same thing every morning
Reap the benefits of being a reliable employee
Don’t make an excuse when you friend up, simply correct it