Ups Intent to Terminate

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
They made us sign a written out letter saying we were going to start out fresh after some of my co workers were having trouble getting to work. Today my steward told me that the union can only do so much when it comes to attendance. He said if it gets sent to panel ( which is likely) they will vote for me to stay or go. I’m really feeling sick to my stomach thinking that I might work here for however long that takes just to find out I’m fired..
Here they are not allowed to discipline because of attendance at all because of this virus crap.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
First off, I find it hilarious that they had to hand you a "written out letter", which you took as their version of a wake up call, to try to convey the importance of waking up on time so that you can then show up to work on time.

Secondly, why would either the union or company waste their time sending this to panel? You are a PTer who can't bother to show up to work on time-----you should have been gone a long time ago.

Finally, making excuses tells me that you clearly have not owned up to your mistakes. "But, Joey got the same letter and he didn't show up on time for a whole week and the assistant supervisor's daughter's friends' cousin said that it was OK so I thought it would be OK for me."
Nobody cares what you think.
You are retired.

Rob5442

You either get your job back or you do not.

In your case, it depends on how bad the attendance problem is and if they have fired anyone yet. You might be the example that they use to get everyone to start coming in on time.
For now I’m going to just show u
Never sign the discipline sheet. No self respecting steward should ever let a member sign that. It’s a sign of weakness.

so there is 2 things here.

you can screw up again before you serve your suspension. Thus taking you to the next step of progressive discipline

OR

they never sent the letter which means you never officially were suspended.
i had a rough week and they were I received a suspension on Monday came in Tuesday to sign and then showed up a couple minutes late Wednesday and received the intent

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
For now I’m going to just show u

i had a rough week and they were I received a suspension on Monday came in Tuesday to sign and then showed up a couple minutes late Wednesday and received the intent
Go to the hearing naked. It wont last long. That's how Dragon got promoted.

Probably because they smoke and have immune systems that are weak.
They need to deliver the hospital and pharmacy inside deliveries..
I've seen hourlys and management putting for early retirement and leave this month, they see that the company does not care for their personal well-being and they said friend* it I'm out of here