No ‘stacking’

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I was shadowing a sup that mentioned if his people were not loading 300 PPH he would have a talk with the employee. Is this reasonable ?

Let him talk as much as he wants. Don’t touch any boxes while you’re being lectured. Just nod your head vigorously while you’re staring at his forehead (the lack of eye contact will confuse and upset him).

When your sup is done bitching, work at an even slower pace than you were before.

john chesney

My volume is about 1050-1200 pieces a day. I pull between 250-275 piece per hour. Supervisor tells me I’m not doing ‘the right thing’ ‘not following orders’ because I stack outside of the commercial package car. If I don’t stack what am I expected to do? Fly over the packages in my walk way? Doesn’t sound very ‘safe’ to me. The longer I work here, the more I realize that whatever I do isn’t enough. It’s a losing battle.
Take a dive and an ambulance ride to the hospital. So glad I’m out of that :censored2: hole

JustDeliverIt

I was a steward for the preload the last two years before I went full time. First, as many people have said, don't let their numbers get to you. Those numbers are what they want, not what you must produce. The best line to tell them is that "I am working as safely and productively as I possibly can." Do that a few times and they'll stop bringing up your production numbers. Second, if they tell you to do something than do it as long as it is not unsafe to you. Work as directed and let the whole thing go up in flames. And when they don't have an answer for why things are going wrong just tell them that you did it exactly like you told me to, I was just working as directed. Do those two things and after a few days when they know they can't bother you they'll move on. And pass this advice onto that person.

F

Frankie's Friend

Dude, you must maintain 28" of walk path (egress).
Shove it into the cars.

Forget quality.

Work safely.

dudebro

My volume is about 1050-1200 pieces a day. I pull between 250-275 piece per hour. Supervisor tells me I’m not doing ‘the right thing’ ‘not following orders’ because I stack outside of the commercial package car. If I don’t stack what am I expected to do? Fly over the packages in my walk way? Doesn’t sound very ‘safe’ to me. The longer I work here, the more I realize that whatever I do isn’t enough. It’s a losing battle.

Depends on what you're stacking. If you're stacking individual stops, you're being stupid. If you're stacking the rear door center stop or the rear stops on a bulky car, that's understandable.

Daf

I’m 5 1/2 months in. Supervisor told me I could be let go and or suspended if my piece count isn’t where it needs to be. Not only does the commercial route have huge ass packages, it’s also much smaller than a regular size package car. It gets tight in there very quickly. This place just makes no sense, logic doesn’t exist. They want blood from a stone.
This is clearly harassment. You need to file.

hehe xd

Does he put ketchup on his hot dogs and never touched a vagina? Then his name must be @hehe xd !!!
Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 12.01.48 AM.png

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
All pieces even remotely in my way get loaded, or, very rarely, stacked onto a cart far away from my walkway.
It takes time, it means missing pieces on the belt, who cares.

And why care about PPH, that number changes daily depending on what I get, it is what it is.
If you go out driving that number will change too: Long driveways, slow pickup/dock customers, etc.