No call no show. Help!

Z

ZQXC

Why didn't you continue on to work after the tire was repaired?
Even though they would have had your position somewhat (covered), they may have still needed you to finish the shift.

If nothing else, you could have given your explanation right then in real time while you were still dirty from fighting the tire. It would have demonstrated to your supes that you are a stand-up guy and you really want /need this job. You also wouldn't be worrying about the situation in the interim. Time to grow up son; this ain't high school anymore.

You can start a post, or a conversation, without using the lead-in (So) and it means exactly the same. It only serves to show a level of immaturity.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Tony, please go find another job. Your not ready. no one wants to change your diaper or blow your nose for you. Maybe mommy believes your line of :censored2:.

oldngray

nowhere special
Kids get a cell phone as soon as they lose their baby teeth and will never be without one the rest of their lives.

UPSGUY72

I have a AAA card and a cell phone.

I have AAA also however depending on your location you could be waiting well over an hour for them to show up. I look at as why wait when I can fix the problem my self in less then 15 min.

If I can see a nail or screw in the time when it on the care I won't even take the tire off I'll just remove the nail and plug it and pump it up with the tire on the car.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sure he has a cell phone... but why bring it to work? I work inside, and don't bring mine. Pt'ers aren't technically allowed to have them anyway, and leaving it in the car in the lot seems like asking for it to be stolen.

No one is asking him to bring it to work. All we are asking is that he use it to tell his sup that he would not be coming in that day.