No OT sat until your 40

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
99% of the time I don’t , this particular Monday I was exhausted and didn’t care , but I informed my supervisor this will be the only time , and I told him don’t give me a helper on a Monday and expect me to work under 8. I also didn’t do a single Monday stop on Saturday . They’re sending us out telling us to finish our Saturday work and get Any Monday work we can , some guys are doing everything they can. I didn’t touch a single Monday box last Saturday . And I have 18 years folks I’m not a new guy I know the rules I don’t run and I don’t work under 8. This post is for everyone to keep their eyes on their time cards if they do though.
I get more hours with a helper

Big Babooba

The contract also says you’re guaranteed 8 hrs. Why did you only work 7 Monday?
Article 22 section 4. (b) 1. "RPCDs working a Monday through Friday schedule shall be guaranteed five (5) consecutive days of eight (8) hours per report and forty (40) straight time hours of straight time pay each week, if reporting each day as scheduled, as long as work is available" If your supplement didn't take care of this then you really aren't guaranteed 8 hours.

R1wonder

If a mod wishes to delete this thread go for it : this was supposed to be a friendly warning to check and make sure nobody got screwed on over time for a Saturday. Didn’t know the members on the page were so perfect . In my hub , especially now during peak . A lot of guys are taking advantage of the easy Mondays and working punch to punch , and I’m sure my building isn’t the only one

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
If a mod wishes to delete this thread go for it : this was supposed to be a friendly warning to check and make sure nobody got screwed on over time for a Saturday. Didn’t know the members on the page were so perfect . In my hub , especially now during peak . A lot of guys are taking advantage of the easy Mondays and working punch to punch , and I’m sure my building isn’t the only one
"If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it, too?" This was a saying I heard many times growing up. I think it is becoming more and more relevant the older I get.

R1wonder

"If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it, too?" This was a saying I heard many times growing up. I think it is becoming more and more relevant the older I get.
Not quite sure what the :censored2: that has to do with anything . You are all seriously about as annoying as can be . Didn’t expect this making a thread warning others of a payroll issue . Good bye

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So if drivers are surrendering their right to a 8 hour day, why would they be beotching about loss of OT? They screwed over themselves.

Wally

Not quite sure what the :censored2: that has to do with anything . You are all seriously about as annoying as can be . Didn’t expect this making a thread warning others of a payroll issue . Good bye
flood.gif

R1wonder

So if drivers are surrendering their right to a 8 hour day, why would they be beotching about loss of OT? They screwed over themselves.
Doesn’t matter if a driver does 6 hours one day , or doesn’t even work one day . I can take Monday - Friday off and work Saturday and it’s supposed to be time and a half . I’m here to warn ppl the company is trying to pull a fast one on us and all you ppl are seeing here is someone worked under 8 . Jesus Christ I can’t believe I’m having this convo with fello teamsters right now

Wally

Doesn’t matter if a driver does 6 hours one day , or doesn’t even work one day . I can take Monday - Friday off and work Saturday and it’s supposed to be time and a half . I’m here to warn ppl the company is trying to pull a fast one on us and all you ppl are seeing here is someone worked under 8 . Jesus Christ I can’t believe I’m having this convo with fello teamsters right now
Still here?

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
I'm starting to think of this site as Bizarro World.

"In popular culture, "Bizarro World" has come to mean a situation or setting which is weirdly inverted or opposite to expectations."

Good that you're watching your timecard and trying to warn others.✌️

Wally

I'm starting to think of this site as Bizarro World.

"In popular culture, "Bizarro World" has come to mean a situation or setting which is weirdly inverted or opposite to expectations."

Good that you're watching your timecard and trying to warn others.✌️
I would be more concerned about giveaways like going code 5. The OP takes his guarentee and this whole thing is moot.