Brisket

Ive never had them do that. Lol
They will send somebody to get my air but if its after 5 ive been told to deliver till midnight. Our sup is a bit of a :censored2:bag but then again im not top rate so when my wage is double and my OT is 50 bucks I may enjoy the extra work a little more.

Midnight?!?!

dudebro

I didn't have to. My fulltimer just added the hour and 25 minutes of overtime the 2 junior employees got to my time. So, free money. :)

That is the dumbest thing your full timer could do. Contractually you’re entitled to the money, I don’t mean that.

I mean the part where your FTer just filed a legal document stating you were at work, and could have been providing you an alibi while you were robbing a liquor store.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That is the dumbest thing your full timer could do. Contractually you’re entitled to the money, I don’t mean that.

I mean the part where your FTer just filed a legal document stating you were at work, and could have been providing you an alibi while you were robbing a liquor store.
This stuff happens all the time.

ibleedbrown

There's a guy who files all the time so they try to never work him. I think he makes more in penalty pay than working. Idfk that situation so I'm staying away. It's been a few months now since this started.

we had the highest paid part timer in the country a few years back, he filed until they offered him any available ot in the building. he was basically triple shifting year round and had a six figure salary.