"No scans list"

mjjlohn

Maybe if drivers didn't hide misloads that they didn't want to deliver I wouldn't have to be so suspicious.
Don't need to hide them just sheet them missed if you don't want to deliver them.

The reason they're hid is rookies who don't know any better and old timers with no balls, who don't want to deal with the formulaic harassment from pukes like you.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Don't need to hide them just sheet them missed if you don't want to deliver them.

The reason they're hid is rookies who don't know any better and old timers with no balls, who don't want to deal with the formulaic harassment from pukes like you.
You're going to hear a heck of a lot more out of me if you hide it than if you are upfront with it.

Trackless in brown

Keep a record of all tracking numbers in your board but not on your truck, also send those tracking numbers to the center in a ods message before heading in.....then when you do get in get your onroad monkey and have him verify those packages are not on your truck.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Thankfully my mgt team has the business sense to know that spending $100 or more to run off a misload is a waste of money.

And that is the problem with the company today.

They lost site of what the "S" in UPS stands for.

A misload is our fault. So we might have to lose some money on a package to make service to fix "our" mistake.

UPSGUY72

I have been informed that I am now on a "list" for having a bunch of no scans frequently. This is such BS! Literally everyday I have at least 5 pending packages at the end of the day and somehow that's my fault. 0 oversight is taken on my loader. My truck is the very last truck on the belt tucked in the corner, and half the time my send agains don't get rescanned and pals don't match up in EDD. Do they think I'm stealing and trying to catch me? Have heard of management posting cameras on the load belt, which who cares cause I'm NOT stealing. All The faceless suits just see my name and try to throw the book at me. Who knew delivering cardboard would be such drama? I really do enjoy my job, but all the management BS is getting old.

Who cares just do your job and scan all the packages on your car that all you can do. Stop letting them intimidate you....

oldngray

nowhere special
It's not rocket science. Scan every package on your car. If you show up on a report for missed scans there are many other reasons beyond your control but you are the one who gets blamed for it. Merely circumstantial evidence and no proof you did anything wrong so don't worry about their harassment. Be aware though, if you are on those no scan reports it becomes far more likely they will salt your load to try to catch you not scanning a misload. Cover your own butt and scan everything and you are still golden.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
There is a very simple solution to this, OP. First, scan everything. This is first-day stuff.

When you are on-road and you are missing a package, do not use the "not found" soft key. Message to the center that you are missing the package. Be sure to include the address, service level, and last four of the tracking number.

Then upon returning to the center, find one of the members of your management team and request that they do a check-in load audit. Do not leave their side while they're auditing the vehicle. When they confirm the missing packages are not on vehicle, then use the not found soft key, do your turn in, and punch out.

Make them pay the hourly OT rate for the privilege of questioning your integrity. They'll get tired of it real quick. Trust me.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Or it means they're being hid in the building or are a smoked misload by another driver. Or some lazy on car who meant to scan them LiB couldn't be bothered. Or they could be sitting in over goods in pieces.

That's the problem with you scrubby young managers, you just assume it's he driver.
I don't know of any supervisors who "manage"

mjjlohn

You're going to hear a heck of a lot more out of me if you hide it than if you are upfront with it.
You missed the point like usual.

The constant threats from management cause lesser individuals to hide things. The drivers will sacks will let you know if they can help out, if it's too far to run they sheet it missed.

Then you have my people, we sheet em missed when we find them so you panic and come get them.