No Talking Policy.

542thruNthru

OP probably shouldn't be talking. He sounds like a bitch when he does anyways. "I don't want to risk my job. The steward needs to fight my battles for me."

Man up and file a grievance. Hiding in the corner demanding others to stand up for you isn't what the union is about.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes, off the clock. If they want no yanking then no yaking.
IMG_2103.gif

charm299

Just got a new Manager.
He's instituted a no talking while working policy.

Is this Enforceable?

Steward doesn't care enough to question it. Most people just stare at their phone and don't talk anyway...
I think it is an awesome policy, tell the supervisors don’t talk to me and don’t send me messages all day, I’m in

Commercial Inside Release

At UPS so many, many times I wished everyone would just STFU.
Maybe this manager is a real hero. He takes the heat, and you get to enjoy the silence.

Honestly, for the time that he is playing totalitarian dictator, and when the axe finally falls... just try to enjoy the peace & tranquility. The workplace might actually be tolerable for that brief period.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I would not only talk, I’d sing.
I got a warning letter once for singing happy birthday to a fellow driver before start time. I was told I was being disrespectful and disruptive. I laughed my arse off filing a grievance with the words “ Happy Birthday “ written in it 🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I got a warning letter once for singing happy birthday to a fellow driver before start time. I was told I was being disrespectful and disruptive. I laughed my arse off filing a grievance with the words “ Happy Birthday “ written in it 🤣
This is why I like you.🤣