no work !

rocket man

I'm saying I can't live off working only 4 days a week at $20.50 per hour. Which is what 22.4 pay is here. I can barely survive on that working 40 hours where I live and I'm single with no kids. They sent me home last Friday, I was like ok cool, thought it was a one time thing. But same thing happened again today. If it happens again which I'm sure it will, I'm requesting my 8 hours even if I have to drive for a different center or work inside.
If you're if you're told to report?you have the right to stay in that building 8 hours even if they give you a broom and you do
your hour for lunch during the day. I used to do it for months on Mondays they would tell me to go home I'd stay the whole 8 hours it was boring don't you listen to your phone radio and stuff but don't be talking on the phone just stay the hours be aman and things will change belive me.

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you're if you're told to report?you have the right to stay in that building 8 hours even if they give you a broom and you do
your hour for lunch during the day. I used to do it for months on Mondays they would tell me to go home I'd stay the whole 8 hours it was boring don't you listen to your phone radio and stuff but don't be talking on the phone just stay the hours be aman and things will change belive me.
I've only had to do that one time and it was only 3 ish hours when I was way under dispatched. I wanted to blow my brains out! My hat is off to you for doing that a whole 8 hours.