Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just in MY opinion, I would rather have a hammer. No rhyme or reason. Just what I like
On an auto I don't mind it. It took some time for me to accept it on a revolver but now I carry a hamerless 442 and I love it. Though on a full-size revolver I'd still want the SA/DA hammer.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was making a MotoGP joke.
motorola-hello-moto.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
The ones without the full ejector shroud may be a tad lighter, but I like the balance it has.

I bought a GP100 when they first came out. I really liked it because it was like a smaller version of my Super Redhawk.

Very good design and super easy to replace with lighter springs.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I bought a GP100 when they first came out. I really liked it because it was like a smaller version of my Super Redhawk.

Very good design and super easy to replace with lighter springs.
I like the big variety of options Ruger offers including the fact that you can get just about any of their models either in blue or stainless, but one of the reasons I'm partial to S&W over them is I like having the full backstrap grip.

oldngray

nowhere special
I like the big variety of options Ruger offers including the fact that you can get just about any of their models either in blue or stainless, but one of the reasons I'm partial to S&W over them is I like having the full backstrap grip.

S&W is usually prettier but most use leaf springs which aren't as durable as the coil springs of Ruger.