Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1700010118930.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm actually still a certified paramedic and get most of those discounts. I'll take it.
I get a veterans discount about every day somewhere.
Because :censored2: those guys. I get tired of gun and gear places just gushing over cops and :censored2:. "bAcK tHe BlUe." Barf.
The lack of support they've been getting over the past few years, probably makes them feel pretty good when somebody actually appreciates them and the job they do. Especially when somebody shows it by saving them money.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Quite a large number of them have no idea how to do their jobs when they took an oath to uphold the constitution. We call those tyrants.
Whatever the percentage of idiots, crooks, thieves, and liars, there are for lawyers, doctors, UPS drivers, dentist, and Avon sales babes, police have the same percentage as everyone else.
You just hear about idiot cops more. That's the difference.

Thebrownblob

Whatever the percentage of idiots, crooks, thieves, and liars, there are for lawyers, doctors, UPS drivers, dentist, and Avon sales babes, police have the same percentage as everyone else.
You just hear about idiot cops more. That's the difference.
No doubt. Many of them are very poorly trained and they have a very important job and they carry a weapon.

I get a veterans discount about every day somewhere.

The lack of support they've been getting over the past few years, probably makes them feel pretty good when somebody actually appreciates them and the job they do. Especially when somebody shows it by saving them money.
I'm also a veteran, but didn't do :censored2: in the late 90s, so I never exploit that. I don't feel I earned it.