Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

How do you like that? I’be come to find most Bersas pretty cool but haven’t heard a lot of great things about them.
Antiquated and useless in today's world, I had one and sold it. Had it been a real PPQ I'd have kept it for nostalgia, but it's uncarrayable compared to the affordable subcompacts of today with 10+ rounds of 9mm available.

oldngray

nowhere special
Antiquated and useless in today's world, I had one and sold it. Had it been a real PPQ I'd have kept it for nostalgia, but it's uncarrayable compared to the affordable subcompacts of today with 10+ rounds of 9mm available.
Some of the new compact 9's are almost as small as .380's. While the 9 is a lot more powerful a .380 is probably enough gun if you ever have to use one.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
PPK, SMH. And I have a W.German PPK/S in .380 like new in box.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's very light and easy to conceal

I don't carry that often
I have a Hungarian copy of a Walther I picked up cheap a long time ago thats about the same size.

Hungary PPK.jpg

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Anyone here have thoughts on toolcraft bcg? Just ordered a nickel boron coated bcg. Im specifically looking for a bcg in 7.62x39 so if anyone has anything of substance to offer please, my ear is to the ground.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Anyone here have thoughts on toolcraft bcg? Just ordered a nickel boron coated bcg. Im specifically looking for a bcg in 7.62x39 so if anyone has anything of substance to offer please, my ear is to the ground.
I can't speak on Toolcraft specifically but I used a nickel boron coated one in my build almost five years ago that has yet to see a single malfunction.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Very sharp. Reminds me of my buddy’s CZ Rami. Discontinued but I still don’t know why.
They went into polymer like everyone else. Very few pistols are steel today and usually those are old designs. Walther stopped building steel pistols years ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
They went into polymer like everyone else. Very few pistols are steel today and usually those are old designs. Walther stopped building steel pistols years ago.
The extra weight of steel doesn't make that much difference for a small pistol. Full sized 9's and bigger it definitely does.