Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nice Ruger AR in here. Do I pull the trigger?
If you don't already have one, I would say to go for the AR. My AR was actually the first gun I bought (as you only have to be 18 to buy rifles). I'm more into handguns so it's the only long gun I have but every avid gun enthusiast needs an AR in their collection.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
If you don't already have one, I would say to go for the AR. My AR was actually the first gun I bought (as you only have to be 18 to buy rifles). I'm more into handguns so it's the only long gun I have but every avid gun enthusiast needs an AR in their collection.

I need one. I really wanna build one.

over9five

Staff member
18700208_826969807479627_126064387171438487_n.jpg

It's open! @BSWALKS

Just got back, took my 1911. My son had his 38 special.
Staff is great, RSO George was great.
$25, as long as you want.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If I were to go there would I be able to staple a picture of my ex-wife on to their target?
Don't know. I've seen Bin Laden targets and such so it would be a double standard if they said something. Even if they didn't I'm sure there'd be a "concern" if the wrong person saw.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't know. I've seen Bin Laden targets and such so it would be a double standard if they said something. Even if they didn't I'm sure there'd be a "concern" if the wrong person saw.

Any target that could possibly be offensive to anybody probably wouldn't be allowed.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I prefer all black but the 2 tone looks good too. It all boils down to personal preference.

I'm the same way. I don't like be over the top 2 tones, but I don't mind a tan and black. The only thing I'm worried about is getting a lower and it not match and it look like crap. I may go with a mag pul pistol grip and stock and that be the things matching