Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How do you like the 43?

I like it a lot, I hit just about everything I shoot with it. It's my carry weapon when I feel like having one. Very easy to conceal. I have a GSSF coupon for another Glock, I'm trying to decide what I want next. My first Glock was a 23, I want one that holds more 9mm rounds than the 43.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I like it a lot, I hit just about everything I shoot with it. It's my carry weapon when I feel like having one. Very easy to conceal. I have a GSSF coupon for another Glock, I'm trying to decide what I want next. My first Glock was a 23, I want one that holds more 9mm rounds than the 43.
I love my 19. Just small enough for me to comfortably conceal and carry but just big enough that I don't feel like I'm giving anything up from a full size.

oldngray

nowhere special
Rem XP100.jpg

Rem XP100 in .223

Its more accurate than I can shoot.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
My uncle bought a Kimber 1911 at Gander Mountain. Got it 40% off. kind of a gut punch considering he got it for around 6 plus tax and I got that ATI for 4 plus tax. Could've had a kimber for a few extra bucks. But I did manage to score some MagPul mags for my AR for 8 bucks a piece there.

oldngray

nowhere special
My uncle bought a Kimber 1911 at Gander Mountain. Got it 40% off. kind of a gut punch considering he got it for around 6 plus tax and I got that ATI for 4 plus tax. Could've had a kimber for a few extra bucks. But I did manage to score some MagPul mags for my AR for 8 bucks a piece there.

Kimbers are nice but I think you end up paying too much extra for the brand name. Still, they are well made if you don't mind paying a bit more.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Kimbers are nice but I think you end up paying too much extra for the brand name. Still, they are well made if you don't mind paying a bit more.

I wouldn't mind to have one, but I think the only way I would get one is in situation like that. And I think the only reason I would like to have one is just to say "I've got a Kimber". They're very nice pistols, but I agree 100% with you.