Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wow. What a bunch of cuckservatives. Don't see my pride and joy Hi Power on there. They've done me proud.

:censored2: is a man who's a little bitch. Contrary to the beliefs of the liberal leaning crowd trying to explain something popularized by the conservatives, :censored2: is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.
Her :censored2: boyfriend watched as a man flirted and felt up his girl in front of him.

She cheated on him and told him it would never happen again, he's such a :censored2: to believe that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
:censored2: is a man who's a little bitch. Contrary to the beliefs of the liberal leaning crowd trying to explain something popularized by the conservatives, :censored2: is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.
Her :censored2: boyfriend watched as a man flirted and felt up his girl in front of him.

She cheated on him and told him it would never happen again, he's such a :censored2: to believe that.
My latter two sentences were referring to Browning/FN, but the prior one was a shot at Massachusetts. So yep. Bunch of little bitches.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Gander Mountain no longer exists. Their inventory is currently being liquidated. They will be reopening as Gander Outdoors later on this year.
I knew they were bought out by Camping World and they were all going under, but I just assumed the ones being spared would simply become Camping Worlds.

wayfair

swollen member
Gander Mountain no longer exists. Their inventory is currently being liquidated. They will be reopening as Gander Outdoors later on this year.

Just got another URGENT email from Gander Mountain. Huge slashed going out of business sale. Prices reduced again!
Reduce them about 30% more and they will only be 20% above retail.