Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
48980506-5B49-4960-AFA1-227555ECA635.jpeg

Need to get this banner

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Overrated IMO
Probably but if you buy for self-defense, that extra assurance that it will not jam is assuring and I like to keep one in the chamber and Glocks have 3 internal safeties for safety concerns.
Plus I can afford the Glock.

I have been eyeing the Sig-Sauer 1911 but $1300 is a bit much.
My friend has one and we target practice on my property.
It feels good and recovers quickly.

e29r-9-escpn_1.jpg

Note: I do have an SCCY CPX-2 and a couple of S&W 5904 - I have all 9mm except for a couple of Kurz 380 backups. But the Sig is calling.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Probably but if you buy for self-defense, that extra assurance that it will not jam is assuring and I like to keep one in the chamber and Glocks have 3 internal safeties for safety concerns.
Plus I can afford the Glock.

I have been eyeing the Sig-Sauer 1911 but $1300 is a bit much.
My friend has one and we target practice on my property.
It feels good and recovers quickly.

e29r-9-escpn_1.jpg

Note: I do have an SCCY CPX-2 and a couple of S&W 5904 - I have all 9mm except for a couple of Kurz 380 backups. But the Sig is calling.

Those Sigs are amazing. I love my CZ to death but if I had to pick another pistol it would be a Sig. probably a 226.

I have never had a problem with my 75 PCR. Nothing at all. And I’ve put that thing through hell. Same with my p07 when I had it. That thing was a tank. Loved the heavy trigger on it. Ran it with one in the chamber and had the decocker in it. Loved that pistol. Shouldn’t have gotten rid of it.

Just something about a hammer pistol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@silverbullet2893 Holy :censored2:. I got one. Probably gonna replace the fugly Houge grips with something nicer but IT'S MINE. Got two like I wanted now. Word must be getting around that it's been discontinued. I payed more for this one from '95 than my brand new one. That just leaves the SAA on my list...

pix144459652.jpg