Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had a Yugo SKS. I hated that thing. Dropped the bolt one day and it shot. Told my buddy I’m thankful I’m smart enough to keep the muzzle downrange and it didn’t shoot him. Took it to the gun store, told them about it, and traded it in.

Thing was a jamming son of a bitch.
If it jammed, there was definitely something wrong.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
@1BROWNWRENCH you might be right about the Rick Grimes thing. I was watching something on Youtube about the bloody Cobra and in the comments nobody would shut the :censored2: up about Rick Grimes. Freakin' Walking Dead nerds with money driving up the price. Probably don't even like the gun for what it is. Just want it as show memorabilia. "Hurr durrr Rick Grimes has one. Durrrrrr." Dickheads.
Maybe everybody will be Jonesing for a Steyr Aug cuz the Governor had one.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Dammit. I want a build an AR now. Lol. Might take mine apart just to rebuild it
dude just buy a kit from PSA and get working

honestly anyone with a couple hundred $ lying around who isn’t buying some PSA cheapos is nuts

i’m working on an 11.5 black hawk down clone atm; it’ll end up being like 400~ with optic and a gucci BCG

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
dude just buy a kit from PSA and get working

honestly anyone with a couple hundred $ lying around who isn’t buying some PSA cheapos is nuts

i’m working on an 11.5 black hawk down clone atm; it’ll end up being like 400~ with optic and a gucci BCG

I’ve build three from there. Good AR’s. I like them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Went to a gun shop with a buddy who wanted to look at an 870. I didn't have much intent to buy anything just yet but ended up walking out with a 6" 686+ on order. Oops.

wm_8946496.jpg