Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

Johney

IMG_0490.JPG

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
First impressions on shooting the King Cobra: disappointed. Single action I can shoot just fine but on double action I can't hit friend* all for some reason. I'm thinking the gun's a different size than I'm accustomed to (bigger than a J frame, smaller than a K/L frame) so I gotta get down just how I should hold the grip and trigger it through the pull. I'll put a few more hundred rounds through it but if I don't seen any kind of improvements I might end up selling/trading it. Sucks because it's a beautiful gun otherwise.

oldngray

nowhere special
First impressions on shooting the King Cobra: disappointed. Single action I can shoot just fine but on double action I can't hit friend* all for some reason. I'm thinking the gun's a different size than I'm accustomed to (bigger than a J frame, smaller than a K/L frame) so I gotta get down just how I should hold the grip and trigger it through the pull. I'll put a few more hundred rounds through it but if I don't seen any kind of improvements I might end up selling/trading it. Sucks because it's a beautiful gun otherwise.

I am a really good shot with single action revolvers (or double action that are cocked). When I try to shoot double action I can't hit squat. One of the reasons I'm not a fan of double action only guns.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I am a really good shot with single action revolvers (or double action that are cocked). When I try to shoot double action I can't hit squat. One of the reasons I'm not a fan of double action only guns.
I've never had a problem with them until this gun. Even on snubbies I figured out pretty quick how I had to hold them. But this thing... 150 rounds and I just couldn't get it right.